Full Moon Sound Healing
Wednesday May 18th 6:30-8pm
TruFusion Ballard 1401 NW 46th st Ballard
Allow yourself to be bathed in the sacred sound vibrations. The vibrations of the bowls and gong will enable you to find a deep meditative state through which your body can effortlessly repair, release, heal and restore itself.
Lying on a yoga mat snuggled in your blanket you will be bathed in the relaxing healing sounds of Himalayan singing bowls and gongs. Debbie uses a combination of crystal bowls, tuning forks, drum, zaphir chimes, and the power of the voice, to support you through this sound journey, before allowing a deep state of stillness to set in.
As each instrument is played around the body the sound is absorbed inwards, working on the chakras, enabling the body, mind and spirit to move back into a deeper state of balance. Through use of these sounds we begin to shed the accumulations of emotional and physical toxins picked up from our daily life. This allows us to elevate, feel lighter, freer and in this state struggles and hardships dissolve and resolution, freedom, healing and joy emerge.
We will reawaken the Power of our Hearts in this Beautiful, sacred, sound healing.
The practice will involve breathing together and gentle yoga to move our bodies in a way that makes them more receptive to heal, release or clear anything that isn’t serving us.
Some of the Benefits of Crystal Bowl Sound Bath-
· Alleviates feelings of anxiety and stress
· Improves stress management
· Promotes good sleep and regulates sleeping patterns
· Helps individuals process grief
· Can help reduce blood pressure
· Enhances focus and concentration and improves memory
· Uplifts your mood and boosts feelings of happiness
· Relaxes and clears the mind, allowing a much-needed reset
· Increases blood circulation
· Balances all the Chakras and energy in the body
· Stimulates and improves the immune system
No experience is necessary…
This practice is appropriate for practitioners of all-levels.
Wear comfortable clothing, bring your yoga mat and any other yoga props needed to support your practice. Prepare to enjoy a truly cosmic experience leaving you feeling tuned, refreshed and connected with your HEART.
Cost: $35.00 Limited space please reserve ahead of time!